This Bosch dishwasher model is at the lower end of the Bosch dishwasher lineup. Please see our Bosch 500 Series review if you are looking for a pricier, more upmarket Bosch dishwasher.
Bosch Ascenta SHE3AR55UC Dishwasher Pros & Cons
- 14 place settings
- Delay start feature – 3, 6, or 9 hour delay
- 4 wash cycles
- Sanitize setting
- Quiet, rated at 50 decibels
- Energy Star rated (of course)
- Does not have an adjustable upper rack, which is a big drawback for me because I like flexibility in a dishwasher to fit odd-sized dishes, lunch boxes, or other washable household items in the machine as efficiently as possible.
- No water softener feature, which could be a deal-breaker if you have hard water.
- No “Power Scrub” feature; other Bosch dishwashers have this feature for a slightly higher price than this model.
Dishes come out squeaky clean and hot. However, the lack of a couple of key convenience and performance features makes this dishwasher fall just short of the Bosch standard. For the brand, it is definitely a lesser model. But for dishwashers in this price range, it’s right where it should be in terms of features and performance.
Check the price on Amazon right now:
Check out other Bosch Dishwashers.